http://bestflights.co.za/caribbean/barbados – Visit for extra info on Barbados
Barbados is an island nation within the Caribbean and its identify means “bearded ones”. The island has been an unbiased nation since 30 November 1966, after its lengthy affiliation as a British colony.
What to see / do
* Harrison’s Cave
* Swimming with Sea Turtles
* The Atlantis Submarine
* The Barbados Museum
* The Barbados Wildlife Reserve
* Welchman Hall Gully
* Agrofest — A 2-day competition to have a good time agriculture.
* Barbados Jazz Festival — Every week of internationally famend musicians acting at numerous venues.
* Barbados Windfest — A 3 day wind- and kite browsing competitors.
* Cropover — One of the most important festivals with many main associated occasions.
* Holder’s Season — An assemblage of music, comedy and theatre from all over the world.
* Holetown Festival — A weeklong celebrations with road gala’s, performances, arts and crafts and a magnificence pageant.