Here are the highest 5 enterprise journey traits in accordance National Limousine Association (NLA):
- Business Travel is (Nearly) Back: Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) CEO Suzanne Neufang shared the group’s newest information on the convention. Of be aware: 84% of October GBTA survey respondents mentioned their firm’s enterprise journey in 2023 has largely or principally recovered in comparison with 2019.
- AI is Transforming Ground Transportation: From automated dispatch programs (equivalent to GroundWidgets’ SantaCruz software program) that cut back carbon footprint to chatbots (so real looking that shoppers assume they’re human!), AI is remodeling chauffeured transportation. This leads to higher efficiencies and a greater buyer expertise.
- Group Transportation is Strong: Business journey will proceed to return again in 2024, and Neufang reported it will largely be pushed by in-person conferences and occasions. Group transportation may even be very wholesome transferring ahead, as corporations understand the significance of in-person conferences to get enterprise accomplished. What’s extra, company journey budgets will improve subsequent 12 months, with 67% of journey patrons reporting an anticipated improve in budgets.
- Green Travel is the Future: Sustainability is more and more high of thoughts for managed enterprise journey applications. Companies are committing to local weather targets. Limo know-how corporations equivalent to Limo Anywhere simply measure carbon footprint, which is being leveraged throughout the trade. Meanwhile, the NLA just lately introduced a brand new GreenRides initiative to advertise and implement environmentally accountable practices throughout the trade.
- What Matters Most? Risk Management + Wellness: When it involves enterprise journey, Neufang advised attendees there are two lasting parts companies are fascinated about: wellness (significance of staff’ way of thinking and ease when touring) and danger administration.