The publish ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
ABTA has unveiled its events programme for 2023/24, which incorporates four new one-day conferences on prime of its standard flagship conferences, plus a collection of core coaching events. Covering all kinds of topics and codecs, the programme is designed to equip attendees with the talents and instruments wanted to thrive in our ever-evolving trade.
The new conferences will information delegates by among the trade’s most topical adjustments and developments:
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel convention on 6 February will cowl the newest adjustments in journey training, potential expertise gaps, future journey roles and the best way to strategy recruitment and coaching.
- Mergers & Acquisition convention on 30 November will information attendees by the assorted totally different levels of mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial Protection and Risk Management convention on 24 January will assist delegates to familiarize yourself with the ever-changing rules and monetary safety options on provide.
- Adventure Travel convention on 17 April will discover the developments and challenges related with one of many quickest increasing tourism sectors within the journey trade.
As effectively because the new conferences, ABTA can even maintain its flagship events together with Travel Trends, Travel Finance, the Travel Law Seminar and Travel Matters – showcasing ABTA’s and the trade’s experience.
The 2023/24 programme can even embrace a bunch of in-depth coaching events, delivered by specialists and trade specialists, on a spread of important areas together with sustainability, complaints dealing with, claims dealing with, well being and security, social media and advertising, and excessive climate and pure disasters.
ABTA is providing a ten% low cost on all occasion bookings made earlier than 31 August utilizing the code ABTASUMMER23*. The events are open to the entire journey trade with lowered charges accessible for ABTA members and Partners.
ABTA’s Head of Events, Sulamith Waldmeier, stated: “We’re delighted to be launching our events programme for 2023/24, which sees numerous standard conferences and events return, alongside some thrilling new additions to replicate our ever-changing trade.
“Building functionality and expertise in journey, the events programme helps guarantee trade professionals are prepared to satisfy the challenges their companies are going through.
“I’d encourage all delegates to make sure they’re taking advantage of the rate reductions available. Everyone will get 10% off any booking made by the end of August with our dedicated code and we’re also offering half price and free places for group bookings; please email email@example.com for more detail.”
The ABTA 2023/24 events programme contains:
- Travel Regulations – 15 November 2023
- Travel Trends – 28 November 2023
- M&A convention – 30 November 2023 (NEW)
- Financial Protection and Risk Management – 24 January 2024 (NEW)
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel – 6 February 2024 (NEW)
- Travel Finance – 28-29 February 2024
- Adventure Travel – 17 April 2024 (NEW)
- Delivering Sustainable Travel – 20 March 2024
- Travel Law Seminar – 1-2 May 2024
- Travel Marketing – 14-15 May 2024
- Travel Matters – 19 June 2024
- Carbon Literacy for Travel – 20 September 2023
- An Introduction to the Travel Industry – 4 October 2023
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Training – 11 October 2023
- Data Protection and Management for Marketing – 18 October 2023
- Health, Safety, Security and Risk Management – 15 November 2023
- Advanced Complaint Management – 5 December 2023
The publish ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on Travel Daily.